My dear brothers and sisters of India my views on this fight against corruption are as below,
1. I SALUTE ANNA HAZARE FOR HIS EFFORTS IN GETTING THE COUNTRY TO FOUCS ON CORRUPTION.
2. However there are people like Medha Patkar, Swami Agnivesh, Ms Sarabhai, Santhosh Hegde and others from the anti-development lobby who could use this campaign against corruption to sabotage development in India which alone can create jobs, homes, slum free cities, roads, schools, hospitals etc across India.
3. Please don’t get carried away by slogans as it was such slogans like Socialism, Garibi Hattao, and Aaam Aadmi which were once used by the ruling dynasty of India to perpetuate their rule over India.
4. If the government officers like the police, the CBI, the Enforcement Directorate and the courts were doing their duty the corrupt who bribe their way out or in would have been long ago in jails.
5. India needs more courts, judges, prosecutors, police stations, jails and police with modern training across the country to have speedy trials, decisions, investigations so that the corrupt do not get away.
6. The police and the CBI ought to be made independent of the Executive. The biggest cause of corruption in India is that the bureaucrats devise duress through laws so that people have to pay up to start a business or get a certificate or legitimate welfare benefits or a ration card. The Bribe Giver must be treated as a whistleblower. Ever wondered why bribe giving was made a crime? To criminalize potential witnesses to corruption and thereby protect the corrupt Indian babus who thrive on corruption!!! It is the same Indian babus who are educated who teach our illiterate politicians how to be corrupt!!!
7. The Indian citizens are not directly facing the corruption of the Prime Minister but of the corrupt police, village officers, civil supplies officers, and tax officers across our villages, towns, cities, street corners, collectorates, village offices which will not be solved by the Lok Pal Bill unless it is brought to every village police station premises.
8. Please don’t be fooled by Medha Patkar, Mallika Sarabhai, Swami Agnivesh, Santhosh Hegde, and Shanthi Bhushan unless they declare that their agenda is not to stall development in India under the cover of the anti-corruption campaign. I hope this is not to give an election fillip to Manmohan Singh and Sonia Gandhi through a photo opportunity just before the polls like Mallika Sarabhai and Subhashini Ali did.
DON’T BE FOOLED MY DEAR INDIA!!!
Please read the highlighted portions by clicking the link below;